Monday 26 July 2010

Late Night Experiment

Backstory: It's 3:40am, and I am very, very tired. For the past week, I've been going to bed at 11pm, completely and utterly exhausted (my body clock is in a weird, unique phase of early waking and relatively early sleeping) and I wanna write. I'm just gonna type shit and then see if I'll post it.

Ok back story out of the way. COMMENCE TYPING *waits for it*

NOW

Ok man, all I can immediately think to talk about is music, blogging, and being really tired. What the hell is wrong with me, fuck that shit. I've talked about those subjects into the ground. I've done it so much that I've even talked about talking them into the ground into the ground. Read that again if it doesn't make sense to you *just dazzled you with my shit fuck, this is boring as hell*

argh man. Tiredness is never interesting. Even when I purposely gave myself no limits in what to say I just say the same old shit. I'm hard wired. I need to get into the habit of writing about other things, like maybe give myself subjects to talk about or ask people what they wanna see me write about or something, I dunno.

This experiment was a failure but I got some insight.

No comments: