Thursday 7 February 2008

Review of the week:

Bad things:

I'm so tired, I get sleep but it doesn't do anything and I'm constantly tired. Have no time to do homework because I'm so tired and thus have to wake up early to complete it.

Traffic jams. This never used to be a problem but now the whole road is jammed all the way to the station. I've been late twice this week because of that.

I feel constantly ill. Groggy, like my stomach is upside down. I think this might be the tiredness though.

Last day of school for this week was not very fun. Zak did the same model I did in art but better (I don't really care about this, haha, just need some filler) and yeah, didn't say goodbye to anyone but I guess it's my fault.

Good things:

Uuuuuuh not much work in general, mainly just reading things which is good. Preparation and stuff y'know?

Parents evening went much better than I thought it would. I feel suddenly confident, I feel like I'm not failing in school but am in fact doing really good. People telling me I'm good makes me do good, and telling me I'm bad does NOT make me want to improve, it makes me want to stop. One thing I am not is complacent.

I'm gonna make next week a good week, I really want a great week. I'm writing more songs and it's pretty good but I need a band or music software to help. I also have a sudden interest in english recently, because I'm doing well and I really want to write a story. I might do this!

No comments: