Tuesday 18 March 2008

Hahahaha, hmmm

Reading back at my blogs...I seem like a horribly depressed person. I'm not, I swear! I think I just don't ever feel like writing blogs when I'm happy; I usually have better things to do...like continue what I am doing to make me happy. I guess, I just assume that no one wants to read blogs about me being happy. That's pretty stupid of me though, because just because I'm happy doesn't mean I have to write about being happy. Silly Jack Bz.

So yeah. I think the reason these blogs aren't usually funny is because I feel like I have to write about serious subjects. The original reason I created this blog was to write about something that would seem totally out of place on my MySpace blog. Yeah, if you go back and read, it was about evolution etc. I guess, I also felt that the rest of my blogs needed to have a similar tone/subject (which was basically me expressing my views about controversial things etc). Now I just think, y'know, I am just gonna write whenever, and the topic doesn't have to be a work of art (these days they haven't been anyway. I've just been posting youtube videos).

So yeah, how was my day? It was nice. It's my sister's 20th birthday, so we all went to a Thai restaurant to eat nice food. I'd never eaten Thai cuisine before, so it was rather lovely.

I've been very interested in piano recently (or my keyboard to be more precise). I've successfully learned the intro to Pyramid Song, and the verse to Last Flowers (both songs by Radiohead). I'm quite proud because I've never really tried playing piano before, but I searched some how to videos on youtube (well, for Pyramid song I just looked at some tabs). I also tried learning Space Dementia. Yeah, it's impossibly hard, and I've given up on that. Not just because I've never had lessons or have that much skill in piano, but because the how to video only shows the introduction, AND she's playing it wrong. Maybe one day though.

I tried writing a song today; it's turning out alright. Strongly inspired by Talk Show Host, but sounds a bit like 2+2=5. Why yes.

That is the end of my wonderful blog of magic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you mean 2+2=4
ha ha LOL
do you remember when i said that by accident
from zak