Monday 3 March 2008

Mind Block

My mind is completely blocked. I have nothing to write about in this blog, nothing intelligent anyway. I could always go off about my day like I used to in the old ones, but I want this blog to be more accessible. The other one didn't need to be accessible to everyone because it was a MySpace blog; only people I know would be reading it.

This may seem cheap, but I'm going to just copy a blog I made on my MySpace one. Oh well, at least it's better than me copying a blog from someone else, right? This features my friend Christian as my helper:

Christian says:

"I have to spoon feed you. Machinery, what you hate, perverts, girls not meaning what they say. Take a bunch of these."

What I have to say:

Spoon feeding eh? Must really suck for babies, you can't control when or what you eat, you are just forced food into your mouth by a massive giant. They have lame tricks to make you eat it like "Woah it's a plaaane zooom". Nice job, I know I love to wake up in the morning and have a plane fly right into my mouth wiuehrf.

Machinery? Machinery is fucking awesome. They just do all the jobs we can't be bothered to do anymore, and make this country awesome. Yep. When I grow up I wanna be a machine.

What I hate? I hate a lot of things such as dick heads and being a coward on lots of occasions. Those 2 mainly.

Girls not meaning what they say? Like when they say "I love you" and they mean "I like you for this brief moment of time" or when they tell you they're super man and you find out they aren't? Both piss me off sometimes but the latter more because wtf I tell all my friends I've found super man. Don't chat that shit to me you can't lie about stuff like that.


:D

No comments: