Saturday 12 January 2008

Uno

Hi. I'm Jack and this is my first blog here (as you can tell). I have a discontinued a MySpace blog I had, but I discontinued it because, well:

1. I am narcissistic enough to think my opinions warrant attention from those other than my friends (well, not really but comments from people other than the same 3 awesome guys would be cool).

2. 100 is a nice number to end on, don't you think?

Well, actually I'm lying. I'm going to make one last blog there. A closing blog and a movie of some sorts with my best buddy Anthony. It will probably be terrible but y'know, who cares all that much. Pfffft, Firefox has underlined "y'know" in red, even though I know it's a real word...whatever.

So anyway, here I will put my opinions on things, maybe write about a particularly interesting day to me (and try and make it interesting to others.) I've been told that my blogs are quite interesting even when I talk about nothing.

Uh, a little about me:

  • I have strong opinions about a lot of things, but hardly ever voice them to people other then my close friends. I don't know why, a lot of the time I don't want to voice an opinion but just talk about something else.
  • I love music and my favourite bands are Radiohead and Muse. I play guitar and am alright but I want lessons again because I'm getting more into it daily.
  • I love art, it's what I'm best at. I do this at the Brit school which has taught me lots of cool things in art (such as teaching me how to oil paint, awesome).
  • Linking to the art thing, I love making flash cartoons. It's a hobby. The only ones I've released (not openly or anything) are Lips the Fish 1, 2 and 3. 4 is completed but unreleased due to some things I need.
  • If my dreams could come true, I'd be in a famous band like Radiohead. If what I'm training for comes true, I'll be some kind of artist, preferably an animator but I want to know how much they get paid.
  • I think to myself a lot. I have debates with myself in my head a lot. Weird, huh?

    Cool, that's some stuff about me anyway. Not many people, people I meet I mean, know me very well because I can be very shy. Sometimes I'm not shy at all though, but this is rare.

    OK! Well, that's the first blog. Might blog tomorrow, but most likely future blogs will not be a daily thing.

    Bye.

1 comment:

Dom said...

"I think to myself a lot. I have debates with myself in my head a lot. Weird, huh?"

Don't worry, man; I do the same thing. I thought it was weird for ages too, but whilst it sort of is for most people, it's not for those who actually think about having debates in one's head in the first place. If that makes sense.